A new pattern…almost

Hi there!

I’ve finished the dish towel for myself, BUT…it didn’t turn out exactly how I wanted it to.  For the stripes, I used a light cream cotton and a light grey cotton and I don’t think there’s enough contrast in the colours.  I would like to see more contrast.

Sooo, I’ll be adjusting the pattern a bit that I wrote and making another towel to showcase it.

I promise once this is done, I’ll share the pattern.

In the meantime, here’s my new towel.

Happy knitting!

http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_249_15BF76D429F434B6E1B8C14679615D14

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s