I finished my mock cable cushion cover!
It ended up a bit shorter than my other cushion covers I knitted, but once the cushion was put in and I sewed it up, it looked just fine.
I used 2 balls (320 yards each) of DK yarn. I double knit using 2 strands of yarn at one time and used US size 9 single pointed needles. I casted on 62 stitches and followed the mock cable pattern until I came pretty much to the end of my yarn.
The mock cable pattern was written out in an earlier post. You can click here to find it!
I was going to start my second matching cushion cover today, but I just found out one of my co-workers is getting married at the end of April and I want to make her a little something. I will share it once it’s finished!